SCADACore is pleased to announce that the next major update to IIoT Live will be released to all clients on March 6, 2018.
The new update features a cutting-edge architecture that provides real-time remote monitoring capabilities. The update also provide users with a new UI, improvements to the user-experience, as well as many new features. Continue reading below for more information.
Update May 2, 2018: We have resolved the zooming issue that were affecting some users: The fix is currently being tested on our beta servers. We plan to deploy the fix to live servers in the middle of May.
Update April 12, 2018: Some users are experiencing issues with built-in zooming-gestures on the location pop-up window on some mobile browsers. We are currently looking into the issue and will be implementing an update to the UI.
- Real-time architecture allows 1-second data updates on the dashboard
- Surveillance cameras support added to dashboard to allow users to monitor for theft and vandalism
- Expanded sensor types and capabilities for tank monitoring and tank level monitoring
- New side-menu UI option
Drivers and Device Support
Added support for the following devices:
- Oil & Gas:
Improved support for the following:
- Improved UX/UI
- More modern and clean design
- Location drill-down now opens in the same window instead of opening in a new pop-up window
- Easier callout configuration with improved UI
- Alarm callout configuration has call-list assignment available to the user in the UI