SCADACore is pleased to announce that the next major update to IIoT Live will be released to all clients on March 6, 2018.
The new update features a cutting-edge real-time architecture that provides real-time remote monitoring capabilities. The update also provide users with a new UI, improvements to the user-experience, as well as many new features. Continue reading below for more information.
- Real-time architecture allows 1-second data updates on the dashboard
- Surveillance cameras support added to dashboard to allow users to monitor for theft and vandalism
- Expanded sensor types and capabilities for tank monitoring and tank level monitoring
- New side-menu UI option (available upon user request)
Drivers and Device Support
Added support for the following devices:
- Oil & Gas:
Improved support for the following:
- Improved UX/UI
- More modern and clean design
- Location drill-down now opens in the same window instead of opening in a new pop-up window
- Easier callout configuration with improved UI
- Alarm callout configuration has call-list assignment available to the user in the UI