When interfacing with new hardware it is sometimes difficult to determine the number format of a string of raw binary data. The complexity is compounded by having to deal with Bit Endians and byte significance.
- The Hex-To-ASCII output will convert all Hex data into ASCII
- Hex-To-Binary will generated a binary string based on the hex string provided
- Hex-To-Float performs 4 conversions to each one of the 4 Endian Combinations
- Hex-To-UINT (Unsigned Integer) and Hex-To-INT (Singed Integer) Converts the Hex string to the 4 different Endian Combinations.
- We also perform to 16 bit conversions, Hex-To-UINT16 (16 bit Unsigned Integer) and Hex-To-INT16 (16 bit Signed Integer)