Partner-Branded Web SCADA / White-Label IIoT
SCADACore’s Partner-Branded Web SCADA / White-Label IIoT can unlock IIoT capabilities for your products and services. With SCADACore, you can provide your clients with full remote asset monitoring with no development cost or technical resources to get started.
Are your clients asking for ways to remotely control and monitor their field operations? Are you a field technician looking to provide your clients with remote monitoring solution? Thinking of adding a SCADA / IIoT offering to your clients, but don’t have the technical expertise or resources to build it? SCADACore’s Partner Program is perfect for you!
SCADACore takes care of all the technical details
Your own branded webpage with your colors, logo, and domain at no additional charge
No cost to integrate with your products and services
25% discount on all monthly fees
Communication plans included
Freedom to set your own pricing to your clients
Why Partner With SCADACore
Data Aggregation and IIoT Features
Companies looking for monitoring require all their data in one place along with application-specific features. If your rudimentary remote monitoring system does not support your clients’ requirements, you might end up losing business to a competitor who has a complete remote monitoring system with a wide-range of features.
In-House Expertise Not Required
Reduce your costs by not needing to develop and maintain your own remote monitoring system. You don’t have to worry about interfacing with new devices. You don’t need a system to manage communication plans and cell data usage. Let SCADACore take care of all the programming, integration, IT, and the technical details of bringing your data online.
Watch Our Video To See How SCADACore Can Help You
SCADACore Partner Program – IIoT Live Insight Features
SCADACore provides all the features of SCADACore IIoT Live Insight Web Hosting, branded with your company’s logo, color, and domain.
Connect to Anything, Anywhere
- Pressure, Temperature, Flow, Humidity, Chemical Levels for Industrial Process Monitoring Applications
- Temperature, Humidity, Air Quality, Sound Levels, Water Levels for Environmental Monitoring Applications
- Gas Flow, Well Pressure, Oil Pressure, Compressor Status, 3 Phase Testing, Pressure Buildups, Artificial Lift for Oil and Gas Monitoring Applications
- Oil Leaks, Remote Site Surveillance, Water Levels, Remote Safety Surveillance, Remote Office Security for Remote Surveillance.
- H2S, Carbon Monoxide, Oxygen, Methane, SO2, Benzene for Toxic Gas Monitoring
- Remote docking station reports, Heat Stress, Sound Levels, Air Quality for Industrial Hygiene Monitoring Applications