How To Use
- The user can select two sites either by dragging them into position or entering the GPS coordinates on the page.
- After the two sites are selected a elevation graph will pop-up showing the elevation from the blue mark to the green mark as well as the distance between the two points.
- A red line indicates a line-of-sight that is blocked while a green line indicates a clear line-of-sight between the points.
- After the initial graph is created, the users will have the ability to modify the graph by specifying heights for the antennas.
- As the antenna height changes, the path will recalculate to determine line of sight.