SCADACore announces the release of their own Heat Stress Alarm Station.
The SCADACore Sentinel Online Heat Stress Alarm Station provides users with the ability to set local alarms to trigger beacons and sirens alerting employees of potentially dangerous working conditions.
The Alarm station is perfect of landscaping, mining operations, factories, ship yards, or any industry where workers are exposed to prolonged high temperatures and humidity.
- Alarms for high WBGT, Temperature, Humidity, Humidex, or Heat-Index
- 3 Color super-bright LEDs to alert workers of heat threshold level.
- 90DB siren to indicate stop work heat levels.
- rugged enclosure with 7 inch display
- adjustable set points to trigger alarms
- optional up-link to SCADACore live providing real-time information to web and alarm callouts to Text or Email.